Shkorpilovtsi – area and nature
Village Shkorpilovtsi stays at about 40 km south from Varna. The coastline is with length of 13 km and breadth up to 100 m. The clean beach binds with the outfall of Kamchiya and on the south site with resorts, which belong to Biala and Obzor.
This is a unbelievably peaceful and charming place – perfect for family outings, especially for families with small children, fishermen, adventurers and nature-lovers.
Next to the village you can find:
- a forest reserve with rare plant and animal species, called Longoza;
- From South and North the area is surrounded by the two streams of river Shkorpilovska before she mouths into the Black sea;
- Here is the “Cherni nos” (Black cape) – the most northern point of the Balkan Mountain touching the Black sea;
Resort complex “Kamchiya”:
Resort complex “Kamchiya” is situated 28 km from Varna and 5 km from the international road E-87. It’s situated near the outfall of the artistic river Kamchiya. It’s around exotic forest, water-lilies and roses in the natural reserve. The beaches lines are wide with sandy dune. The climate is extremely pleasant. The summer begin from may and continue to September. The middle summer temperature are between 25oC and 32oC. The bio reserve “Longoza” is an unique natural extraordinary. It’s in the program MAB and UNESKO.
Helpful for the guests of Holiday Village “RUSALKA” Shkorpilovci Resort
If necessary, the owners of the Holiday village will assist you in providing you with medical issues and cures.
Useful phone numbers:
- In case of emergency call 112
- Emergency in medical issues, Dolni Chiflik 05142/ 2246
- Emergency in medical issues, Varna 052/150
- Police Station, Dolni Chiglik 05142/ 2277
- Police Station, Shkorpilovci 05140/ 412
- Fire Station, Dolni Chiflik 05142/ 23 52
- Fire Station, Varna 052/160
- Police Station, Varna 052/ 611 516
The closest ATM is situated in the very center of Dolni Chiflik, in front of the DSK Bank.